Quick update on our next doctor's appointments. I just scheduled three ultrasounds for the 15th, 17th, and 19th of November. We will find out whether the Clomid dosage is high enough to induce follicles to develop. If we find one, then I get a shot to start ovulation.
We've talked to other couples who have gone through the same fertility steps, and they have all suggested we do the IUI (intra uterine insemination) first. It seems thats how they all finally got pregnant and in hindsight they wished they had just tried it first instead of getting let down the months prior. We've talked about whether to try the old fashioned way (with the exception of the Clomid, ultrasounds, and LH shot ;) or go straight to the IUI. I don't think we will decide until last minute. I'll keep you updated.