About Me

Fishers, IN
I'm Kelly, 28, and married to the nicest guy on earth Jason, 27. We have one daughter, Ella who is 2. We also have two dogs, KJ and Junior, who Ella will tell you are her bestest friends ever. I love looking at blogs for home decor ideas, DIY projects, and parties.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

I have a few friends who have blogs on blogspot.com, and I've always loved peeking into their lives and keeping updated. I decided to start this blog to keep everyone update on our Peasley Family. Mostly this is prompted by our desire to have more children, and for those of you who know us well, know that we have been having fertility "issues" for well over a year now. This way we can keep everyone updated on how that is currently going, and updates on our family as well. I hope everyone enjoys peeking into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment